English Yuvakbharati - Junior College: Test On 1.1 First Test

Marathi / Political science

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Test On 1.1 First Test

 

1 An Astrologer’s Day

Test No :- 1 Page No 7 & 8

Paragraph – Words 314

[ “Why should I leave home again?”. …………………… and stretched himself on the pyol ]

A1) Global Understanding.

State who said to whom.

I)                   He has escaped my hands.

II)                He was crushed under a lorry.

III)              Twelve and half annas.

IV)             I can buy some jiggery and coconut tomorrow.

A2) Complex Factual.

Describe the load on the astrologers mind.

A3) Give Reason.

Astrologer reached home late at midnight.

A4) Personal Response.

Do you feel guilty of any past deed? Explain.

A5) Language Study.

I)                   “Why should I leave home again?”, the other said reflectively.

(Change the reported speech)

II)                He promised me a Rupee.(Change the voice)

A6) Vocabulary

1.         I)Find the examples of code mixing from the extract.

2.      II) Give antonyms of-

i)                   Dissatisfied

ii)                 Light              

iii)               Dead             

iv)               Clever                       

No comments:

Post a Comment